In April 2014, Disney Vacation Development sold 159,487 Disney Vacation Club points, an increase of 16.8% compared to March 2014 when 136,598 points were sold. The Villas at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa, which is the only DVC resort at Walt Disney World that is being actively marketed, accounted for 76.3% of all the points sold for the month.
- Stormalong Bay at Disney's Beach Club Villas Faces 5-Month Closure in 2025
- Disney Applies for Timeshare License to Sell Fort Wilderness Cabins
- Disney Vacation Club Moonlight Magic Dates Announced for 2024
- First Look at Polynesian Tower Room Layouts
- Price of One-Time-Use-Points Drops to $20 Each
- Video Tours of The Villas at Disneyland Hotel