(Click to select)
- Disney's Polynesian Villas & Bungalows (current)
Disney's Polynesian Villas & Bungalows (current)
Walt Disney World resort map for Disney's Polynesian Villas & Bungalows. Disney Vacation Club villas are located in the Moorea, Tokelau and Pago Pago buildings, as well as the Bora Bora Bungalows. See the Guest Room Inventory page for details on available room types including floorplans and amenities.
- Disney's Polynesian Villas & Bungalows - Pre-Opening Rendering
Disney's Polynesian Villas & Bungalows - Pre-Opening Rendering
A rendering issued prior to the 2016 opening of the Disney Vacation Club longhouses and bungalows.
The DVCNews ViewFinder feature overlays actual villa balcony photos on the Google Maps image of a Disney Vacation Club resort. These photos are intended to assist guests in navigating the resort and composing room requests. Select a hotspot on the map below to view the associated photo, along with a brief description of the room.
- ORANGE map points designate Deluxe Studio Dedicated villas
- GREEN map points designate Bungalows
Use the map navigation tools on the lower right to rotate the view or change from 3D to 2D.
Common room request notes for Disney's Polynesian Villas & Bungalows:
- Pago Pago is most convenient to self parking lot and Transportation and Ticket Center
- Pago Pago rooms numbered x101 to x112 overlook the parking lot
- Tokelau rooms numbered x901 to x914 and x939 to x948 overlook the Oasis pool with some view toward Grand Floridian also possible
- All Lake View rooms are in the Moorea building
- Rooms on lower floors have greater chance of obstructed view due to the bungalows
If you would like to share photos from a recent or upcoming Disney Vacation Club resort visit, click here to contact us for instructions on submitting the images!