(Click to select)
- Disney's Old Key West Resort (current)
Disney's Old Key West Resort (current)
Walt Disney World resort map for Disney's Old Key West Resort. All guest rooms are Disney Vacation Club villas. See the Guest Room Inventory page for details on available room types including floorplans and amenities.
- Disney's Old Key West Resort (2017)
Disney's Old Key West Resort (2017)
Older 2017 map of Disney's Old Key West Resort.
Disney's Old Key West Resort ViewFinder
The DVCNews ViewFinder feature overlays actual villa balcony photos on the Google Maps image of a Disney Vacation Club resort. These photos are intended to assist guests in navigating the resort and composing room requests. Select a hotspot on the map below to view the associated photo, along with a brief description of the room.
Map Key: Deluxe Studio Lockoff | One Bedroom Lockoff | Two Bedroom Dedicated | Grand Villa
Use the map navigation tools on the lower right to rotate the view or change from 3D to 2D.
Common room request notes for Disney's Old Key West Resort:
Near Hospitality House
- Room will be in one of the following buildings: 11, 12, 13, 14, 23, 24, 25, or 26
- None of the buildings have elevators; request ground floor if unwilling to use stairs
Standard (not "Near Hospitality House")
- Only buildings 62, 63, 64 have elevators and are typically reserved for guests with mobility issues
- Request ground floor if unwilling to use stairs
- South Point is furthest from Hospitality House
- Turtle Pond area has largest "quiet pool" with quick service dining that operates seasonally
- Buildings 15-19 offer shortest walk to Hospitality House and main pool
- Buildings 45, 46, 55 have pleasant view of canal leading to Disney Springs
- Buildings 30-64 have additional door to master bathroom in 1 and 2 Bedroom Villas allowing easier access for guests sleeping in living room
If you would like to share photos from a recent or upcoming Disney Vacation Club resort visit, click here to contact us for instructions on submitting the images!