Disney's Vero Beach Resort
Below is a sampling of Frequently Asked Questions regarding Disney's Vero Beach Resort. Have suggestions regarding a correction or addition, please contact us!
Is Disney's Vero Beach Resort located on the ocean?
Yes. The resort is situated on the Atlantic Ocean in along Florida's Treasure Coast.
All of the three bedroom Beach Cottages feature a prime view of the ocean. Also Inn rooms located in the main building can be reserved with an ocean view. Many Studio, One and Two Bedroom Villas will also have some view of the ocean, but it is not guaranteed and rooms facing toward the ocean may have an obstructed view.
What dining is available at Disney's Vero Beach Resort?
Dining options offered at the resort itself include:
- Wind & Waves Grill (table service dining)
- Wind & Waves Market (quick service dining)
- Wind & Waves Bar (drinks near the pool)
- Green Cabin Room (snacks and drinks)
- BBQ grills are available for guest use throughout the resort
What amenities and recreation are available at Disney's Vero Beach Resort?
The resort provides a variety of complementary and paid recreation options including:
- Swimming pool and water slide
- Kids water play area
- Fitness Center Island Grove Packing Company - Gifts and shopping
- The Spa at Vero Beach
- Blinker's Arcade
- Nature programs, including Turtle Troop (seasonal)
- Port Holes Miniature Golf
- Sing-along campfire
- Eb & Flo's Rentals (inc bicycle rentals)
- Basketball, tennis and volleyball courts
- Disney Pin Trading
- Surfing and fishing lessons
- Beverage tasting programs