Whether you're a Disney Vacation Club owner or not, you can still book a stay in The Cabins at Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort.
As Disney Vacation Club point sales began, Disney released the dates on which owners can book stays in the Cabins using their points. But owners and non-owners can also pay cash to stay in the newly-renovated cabins as well. Following are the relevant dates for all guests:
- February 15: DVC members who have purchased points in the cabins can book on the DVC members-only website or by calling Member Services, subject to the 11 month window
- March 12: New DVC owners purchasing points in the cabins can book online or via Member Services, subject to the 11 month window
- March 19: Disney Vacation Club owners can make cash reservations online or by calling DVC Member Services
- March 20: Walt Disney World Annual Passholders can book by calling 407-934-7639
- March 21: All guests can book online or by calling 407-934-7639
- April 23: All DVC owners can book stays, subject to the 7 month window
The cabins are scheduled to open on July 1, 2024.
Point reservations are subject to availability. Note that as of this time, only 30 cabins have been declared into the DVC timeshare program. Both owners and non-owners can only book a total of 30 cabins per night. Additional cabins will be added to the program as sales progress.
Certain DVC points are ineligible to be used for stays in the cabins, including recent resale purchases. All points purchased direct from DVC may be used toward cabin stays, subject to the 7 month window.
See our Buyer's Guide to The Cabins at Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort for details on the rooms and other aspects of a DVC point purchase.