In celebration of its fifth anniversary Owner's Locker is offering current customers the opportunity to add an additional locker to their account for free.
Beginning July 1, 2012 the first 100 Owner's Locker members who refer a new customer to the service will have the one time Membership Fee waived on the addition of a new locker. Additionally the referred new member will also have their Membership Fee waived.
Owner's Locker is celebrating 5 years of making vacations more convenient with a special offer to our Members:
Have you been thinking about an additional Locker?
...well here's your chance to get that Locker with NO Membership Fee
Do you have a friend who's been thinking about joining Owner's Locker?
...well here's a chance for them to get a Locker with NO Membership Fee as well
Yep, here's the scoop:
- the first 100 Owner's Locker Members who get a friend to Join Owner's Locker will get an additional Locker for themselves with No Membership Fee...that's a saving of $65 and you KNOW that our purple Lockers are not something you'll find at Target.
- your friend will get their first Locker with NO Membership Fee...that's a $75 dollar savings
...I think they call this a win/win!
The not-so-fine print:
- this 5th anniversary offer is available to the first 100 OL Members who refer a friend
- your friend must begin their initial Visit before December 31, 2012
- your additional Locker will be delivered with your next Visit
- your additional Locker and your friend's Locker are each subject to an annual plan (standard or premium)
- this offer begins on July 1. It does NOT apply to the first Locker for new OL Members who have signed up prior to July 1, 2012
- if you have recently ordered an additional Locker (since January 1, 2012), we'll refund your Membership Fee if you refer a friend
- this deal will replace our existing Member referral program
Here's how you take advantage of this deal:
- Prospective Members must use this special sign-up page to participate in our 5th anniversary Member referral program.
- make sure you give them the e-mail address you use on your OL account so they can enter it when they sign up and we can identify you as the referring Member.
And, of course, contact us if you have any questions