Disney Parks Blog
It’s finally here!!! Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa is preparing for its “American Idol” debut on ABC this Sunday, March 31, 2019! “American Idol” will be hosting its famed showcase round from Aulani Resort for the first time ever. After fighting for their shot at superstardom during Hollywood Week, “American Idol’s” top finalists prepare […]
If you grew up in Italy, the name Topolino is as familiar to you as Mickey Mouse — because Topolino is the Italian name for Mickey Mouse! Topolino’s Terrace — Flavors of the Riviera, the new, signature rooftop dining experience coming to the proposed Disney’s Riviera Resort draws inspiration from the cliffside restaurants along the […]
Aloha! Those of you who’ve been to Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa know how fun it is to hang out at The ‘Olelo Room to grab a bite to eat with family and friends, and maybe add a fun drink as you take in the surroundings where the Hawaiian language is all around you, literally, and the beautiful Hawaiian music wafts through the air. Now, imagine that with sushi and sashimi! Yum!
As many of you are likely bundling up in coats, scarves and gloves, please pull up a cozy chair, some hot cocoa and let’s talk about sunshine and palm trees and the awesome pools and more coming to the proposed Disney’s Riviera Resort! To further get us in the mood, here is one of my favorite images of Walt and his daughters on the shores of France enjoying some of that Riviera sunshine!
More Articles ...
- Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa Earns Coveted Forbes Travel Guide 2019 Star Award
- Valentine’s Day Treats at Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa
- New Menu Rushes in to White Water Snacks at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa at the Disneyland Resort
- Members to Celebrate with Disney on Broadway Stars Feb. 25
- The Language of Aloha at Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa: ‘Umeke Means Bowl