Disney Parks Blog
As intrigued as I am about everything I’ve seen taking shape inside Disney’s Riviera Resort, I’ve become equally intrigued by what’s above it. This upcoming addition to the Disney Vacation Club neighborhood (projected to open this December) will feature a spectacular rooftop restaurant called Topolino’s Terrace – Flavors of the Riviera (named with a nod […]
It’s finally here!!! Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa is preparing for its “American Idol” debut on ABC this Sunday, March 31, 2019! “American Idol” will be hosting its famed showcase round from Aulani Resort for the first time ever. After fighting for their shot at superstardom during Hollywood Week, “American Idol’s” top finalists prepare […]
If you grew up in Italy, the name Topolino is as familiar to you as Mickey Mouse — because Topolino is the Italian name for Mickey Mouse! Topolino’s Terrace — Flavors of the Riviera, the new, signature rooftop dining experience coming to the proposed Disney’s Riviera Resort draws inspiration from the cliffside restaurants along the […]
Aloha! Those of you who’ve been to Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa know how fun it is to hang out at The ‘Olelo Room to grab a bite to eat with family and friends, and maybe add a fun drink as you take in the surroundings where the Hawaiian language is all around you, literally, and the beautiful Hawaiian music wafts through the air. Now, imagine that with sushi and sashimi! Yum!
More Articles ...
- Disney Doodle: Ariel & Eric Explore Disney’s Yacht & Beach Club
- European-Inspired Amenities Coming for Disney’s Riviera Resort
- Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa Earns Coveted Forbes Travel Guide 2019 Star Award
- Valentine’s Day Treats at Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa
- New Menu Rushes in to White Water Snacks at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa at the Disneyland Resort