Disney Parks Blog
Sitting in the beautiful Walt Disney Theatre aboard the Disney Dream on the final night of our recent Disney Vacation Club Member Cruise – a voyage elevated by the presence of everyone from Pixar Animation Studios Chief Creative Officer Pete Docter to Oscar-, Grammy- and Emmy-winning composer Michael Giacchino – I found myself thinking about a former Member Cruise star: Disney Legend Art Linkletter.
When people visit Hawai‘i, it‘s easy to see things you haven’t seen before. You can hike into a beautiful valley at Mānoa, or swim among the fishes at the coral reef at Hanauma. With so many extraordinary sights to see you might miss the little things that make Hawai‘i, and Hawaiian culture, so beautiful — like the ‘okina, a glottal stop used in written Hawaiian language.
Families can experience magical Disney vacations “beyond the theme parks” when they set sail for adventure with Disney Cruise Line, explore six continents with Adventures by Disney, bask in a Hawaiian paradise at Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa, and enjoy a wide range of themed resort accommodations with Disney Vacation Club.
More Articles ...
- Celebrate Arrival of ʻOlu, Duffy’s Newest Friend at Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa
- #DisneyParksLIVE: Watch the 2018 Tour De Turtles Live on July 28
- ʻOlu, Duffy’s Newest Friend, Makes Your Heart Sing at Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa
- Disney Doodle: Celebrate the First Anniversary of Copper Creek Villas & Cabins with this Disney Vacation Club Inspired Doodle
- Moms Panel Monday: Christmas in July Disney Vacation Club Style