Disney Parks Blog
Spring is in full swing here at Walt Disney World Resort. I don’t know what it is about this time of year, but it always inspires me to don my finest wardrobe items and step out in style. I’ve often seen guests in the Parks dressed up in a wide variety of themed attire, and those looks served as inspiration for a new Disney Parks Blog series dedicated to dressing up at Disney Vacation Club Resorts!
I recently shared some of my favorite photo-worthy locales at Disney’s BoardWalk, Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa, Disney’s Old Key West Resort and Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge – Jambo House. But, other Disney Vacation Club Resorts also offer a variety of “can’t miss” patterned and three-dimensional photo op locations (like the one above, taken on the outdoor patio at Trader Sam’s Grog Grotto at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort).
Colorful and texturized “Disney Walls” have become popular photo locations for guests visiting a Disney theme park, with many guests posting their favorite wall photos on Instagram and Twitter. Beyond the parks, Disney Vacation Club Resorts also offer some playful backdrops that are a little less known (until now).
I love trying new things while on vacation, especially at Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa in Hawai‘i. There are an abundance of activities for the whole ‘ohana to experience (and maybe learn) something new. It’s no wonder HAWAI‘I Magazine just named Aulani Resort the Best Resort for Families on O‘ahu!
More Articles ...
- Cooking in Disney Vacation Club Villas: Island Style Grilled Cheese
- Members to Enjoy Early Booking for Disney Cruise Line Summer 2019 Sailings
- Cooking Up The Magic: A Magical Moment at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
- Victoria & Albert’s Receives Prestigious Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star and AAA Five Diamond Awards
- Cooking in Disney Vacation Club Villas: Hawaiian Snack Foods