Members looking for an end-of-summer getaway can get a sweet discount on some destinations outside of the Disney bubble.
Disney Vacation Club's Concierge Collection features a variety of destinations for which members can use their points, ranging from Boston to San Francisco to Tokyo. For a limited time, select destinations are available for 40% fewer points than the normal published rates.
Resorts included in this offer are:
- Brighton Tokyo Bay (Tokyo, Japan)
- Fairmont Chicago Millennium Park (Chicago, Illinois)
- The Fairmont San Francisco (San Francisco, California)
- Hotel del Coronado (San Diego, California)
- Hotel Palomar (Washington, D.C.)
- Hyatt Regency Maui (Maui, Hawai‘i)
- Keystone Resort (Keystone, Colorado)
- Le Parker Meridien (New York City, New York)
- Mandarin Oriental (Washington, D.C.)
- Nine Zero Hotel (Boston, Massachusetts)
- Resort at Squaw Creek (Lake Tahoe, California)
- Royal Garden Hotel (London, England)
- The Sagamore (Lake George, New York)
- Topnotch Resort & Spa (Stowe, Vermont)
- The Whitehall Hotel (Chicago, Illinois)
In order to take advantage of this discount offer, stays must be completed by September 15, 2017. A $95 reservation fee applies and the offer is only available for new reservations. Only points purchased direct from Disney Vacation Club or via the resale marketplace prior to April 4, 2016 have access to the Concierge Collection.
To inquire regarding availability and book under this offer, contact DVC Member Services.