The promotional blitz continues for Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney's Wilderness Lodge as Mickey, Minnie and Pluto visit the newest Disney Vacation Club property on the cover of Disney Files Magazine.
Among the topics covered in this quarterly edition are:
- From Abandoned Rails to Today's Trails - Ken Potrock on the overarching theme that Copper Creek brings to Disney's Wilderness Lodge
- A Whole New Wilderness - a 6-page photo spread dedicated to Copper Creek Villas & Cabins
- Disney Community - DVC's new social media outlets
- Community Calendar - dining news and new menu options from Disney's Grand Californian Hotel & Spa, Disney's WIlderness Lodge and more
- Membership Extras - a look at "Enchanting Extras", Disney's new branding for theme park tours, animal encounters, kids activity programs and so forth
- Community Kitchen - a look at Wilderness Lodge's new Geyser Point Bar & Grill
- Neighborhood Notes - resort refurbishment updates, the new "Bon Voyage" breakfast at Trattoria al Forno, Vero Beach activities
- Disney Destinations - 'Pandora's Place' -- a look inside the new land at Disney's Animal Kingdom
- Buzzworthy - coverage of changes throughout the Disney parks including the closure of DisneyQuest and opening of The Polite Pig at Disney Springs, 'Happily Ever After' fireworks display at the Magic Kingdom, new 'Guardians of the Galaxy' attraction at Disney California Adventure and more
- Disney Diversions - a look at Disney/Pixar's 'Cars 3'
- Disney Heritage - Disney Legend Marty Sklar shares 'Still more of the best advice I ever heard (or read)'
- ..and much more.
Disney Files Magazine is a quarterly publication available exclusively to Disney Vacation Club members.