Reservations for the Disney Vacation Club Memeber Cruise in September 2023 set to take place on July 23, 2022.
With cruise line schedules returning to normal, Disney Vacation Club members have the opportunity to sail to the Bahamas on the brand new Disney Wish in September 2023. On Saturday, July 23, 2022, DVC Member Services will open exclusively to accept reservations for the member cruise. Beginning at 10:00 am eastern and running until 6:00 pm, owners can begin booking the exclusive 4-night trip.
Callers should be prepared with the following information:
- Member ID Number
- First, second and third stateroom category choices—popular options sell out quickly for this event
- Special dietary needs
- Special medical needs
- Castaway Club Number (provided to repeat cruisers by Disney Cruise Line)
Long wait times should be anticipated as agents work through calls from all intereseted members. A streamlined reservation process allows members to secure their spot by providing minimal information during the initial call. Member Services will then reach-out to the owner within 72 hours to finalize details and complete the booking. Cabins are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Note that on Saturday, 7/23, Member Services will only field phone calls from individuals booking the member cruise, and guests with reservations beginning within the next 5 days. Members with other needs are asked refrain from calling Member Services until Sunday, 7/24.
The 2023 Member Cruise is a 4-night journey featuring a stop in Nassau, a day at Disney's private island Castaway Cay and one day at sea. The complete itinerary is as follows:
- Monday, September 4, 2023 – Depart from Port Canaveral, FL
- Tuesday, September 5, 2023 – Enjoy a day at sea filled with unique experiences and special shows created with Members in mind
- Wednesday, September 6, 2023 – Arrive at Disney Castaway Cay
- Thursday, September 7, 2023 – Arrive in Nassau, The Bahamas
- Friday, September 8, 2023 – Return to Port Canaveral, FL
Disney Vacation Club member cruises are known for exclusive entertainment, special guest stars and generous stateroom gifts offered to all who sail. Exact details will not be revealed until closer to the cruise date.
Point charts and cash rates will be revealed closer to the booking date. Full payment is due during the call-back. Only points which are eligible for Membership Magic may be used toward booking of the member cruise. Each cruise participant must be paid in full using either DVC points or cash, not a combination of the two. No booking fees will be charged, however there is a $95 fee for any modifications made after the initial reservation.