Trade magazine Vacation Ownership World has listed DVC as the seventh leading timeshare sales company in 2007. According to the survey, DVC grossed approximately $350 million last year while Wyndham Vacation ownership topped the list with nearly $2 billion in sales.
Following is Vacation Ownership World's Top 10 list for 2007:
- Wyndham Vacation Ownership = $1,993m sales (805,479 members)
- Marriott Vacation Club International = $1,452m sales (374,000 members)
- Westgate = $875m sales (500,000 members)
- Starwood Vacation Ownership = $781m sales (220,000 members)
- Hilton Grand Vacation Company = $555m sales (145,354 members)
- Bluegreen = $457m sales (185,000 members)
- Disney Vacation Club = $375m sales (120,000 members)
- Consolidated Resorts = $300m sales (208,000 members)
- Exclusive Resorts = $300m sales (3,300 members)
- Silverleaf = $235m sales (107,000 members)
Two organizations did not provide information for the survey: The Berkley Group with an estimated sales of $700 million and Diamond Resorts International with approximately $300 million in sales.
Thanks to "DC4MS" for posting the information to the Destination Club Forums.