Restaurant reservation service OpenTable now supports dozens of Disney restaurants including many located at Disney Vacation Club resorts.
Guests can now book dining reservations at many Disney destinations using the OpenTable website or smartphone apps. Among the locations we spotted during a search are:
- Flying Fish - Disney's BoardWalk
- Big River Grill - Disney's BoardWalk
- Boatwrights - Disney's Port Orleans Riverside Resort
- Olivia's Cafe - Disney's Old Key West Resort
- Sanaa - Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Artist Point - Disney's Wilderness Lodge
- Grand Floridian Cafe - Disney's Grand Floridian Resort
- Kona Cafe - Disney's Polynesian Village Resort
- The Wave - Disney's Contemporary Resort
- STK Orlando - Disney Springs
- The Boathouse - Disney Springs
- Morimoto Asia - Disney Springs
- Raglan Road Irish Pub - Disney Springs
- Frontera Cocina - Disney Springs
- Bongos Cuban Cafe - Disney Springs
- Planet Hollywood Orlando - Disney Springs
- House of Blues - Disney Springs
- Paddlefish - Disney Springs
- Shula's - Walt Disney World Dolphin Resort
- Todd English's bluezoo - Walt Disney World Dolphin Resort
- Il Mulino New York Trattoria - Walt Disney World Swan Resort
- Ravello - Four Seasons Orlando
- Wind & Waves Grill - Disney's Vero Beach Resort
It does not appear that the OpenTable reservation system is currently integrated with Disney's Advance Dining Reservation system in the MyDisneyExperience app and website. During our cursory investigation, there were occasions where OpenTable had more availability than MDE for the same date, restaurant and party size, and other instances where Disney's system displayed additional options.
OpenTable does not currently enforce any financial penalties for missed reservations. Disney requires a credit card guarantee and charges a $10 fee per diner for reservation no-shows if not cancelled 24 hours in advance.
Restaurants at Disney resorts appear to be posted to OpenTable about 75 days in advance. Other Walt Disney World dining spots can be booked sooner. Disney's own ADR system allows reservations to be made up to 180 days in advance.