Today's edition of News & Notes has a couple of links for fans of Disney's Wilderness Lodge, more pre-opening coverage of Disney's Riviera Resort, a chance to win a trip to Aulani and more!
The latest news and links for Disney Vacation Club owners:
- The Disney Parks Blog examines some of the signature artwork created for Disney's Riviera Resort
- Disney Food Blog shares some thoughts on the best hurricane-ready hotels in Walt Disney World
- Disney's Wilderness Lodge merchandise has a new logo, as shown in photos at WDWNT.com
- The latest episode of My DVC Points podcast reveals "What You Need to Know about DVC and Hurricanes"
A little maintenance was recently performed on the lobby floor at the Wilderness Lodge (via WDWNT.com)
- Freeform network's "30 Days of Disney" contest gives viewers daily chances to win a trip for 2 to Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa
- Ko Olina, Hawaii is hosting a series of family-friendly running events in September including a 5K, 10K and kids 1K fun run
- Disney has announced that the Epcot International Festival of the Arts will return Jaunary 17 - February 24, 2020