Two more Disney Vacation Club resorts have been added to the Pocket Guide collection from planDisney.
Nearly all of the DVC destinations--and one future location--have now been highlighted in Disney's Pocket Guide collection. Each edition provides a brief overview of the room types, amenities, dining and other features of a single Disney resort. The latest two additions are Disney's Riviera Resort and Disney's Vero Beach Resort.
Riviera is the newest DVC destination, having opened at the end of 2019. Riviera is only the third dedicated DVC resort at Walt Disney World, joining Disney's Old Key West Resort and Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa. Most of the room types are familiar to DVC owners, with the addition of the economically-priced, 2-person Tower Studio rooms.
Another dedicated DVC property, Disney's Vero Beach Resort, is one of three timeshare locations not attached to a Disney theme park. Located on the Atlantic coast of Florida, the resort brings Disney charm and service to a beach destination.
Other DVC resorts featured in the series can be found below:
- Disney’s BoardWalk Inn
- Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
- Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa
- Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
- Disney’s Old Key West Resort
- Disney’s Beach Club Resort
- Disneyland Hotel
- Disney’s Contemporary Resort and Bay Lake Tower
- Disney’s Hilton Head Island Resort
- Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa
- Disney’s Riviera Resort
(Only one DVC resort is missing. Well, maybe two depending upon how you count. Can you figure out which one?)