Disney's Hilton Head Island Resort is the latest Disney Vacation Club destination featured in a planDisney Pocket Guide.
Over the last 9 months, Disney has published a series of Pocket Guides featuring its resort hotels. The latest subject is Disney's Hilton Head Island Resort. Hilton Head was the third Disney Vacaton Club resort, opening back in the spring of 1996. The resort features the typical combination of Deluxe Studio, One Bedroom, Two Bedroom and Three Bedroom Grand Villas. With two pools, two restaurants and a beach house on the Atlantic coast, it provides many of the amenities guests expect from a Disney resort.
To view the Pocket Guide, check out planDisney's Instagram account or download a PDF version here.
Other DVC resorts featured in the series can be found below:
- Disney’s BoardWalk Inn
- Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
- Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa
- Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
- Disney’s Old Key West Resort
- Disney’s Beach Club Resort
- Disneyland Hotel
- Disney’s Contemporary Resort and Bay Lake Tower