Disney Parks Blog
Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas – one of my all-time favorite films – will soon celebrate its milestone 25th anniversary with a spectacular concert event in Hollywood, and Disney Vacation Club Members may book an exclusive VIP package as part of Membership Magic.
Sitting in the beautiful Walt Disney Theatre aboard the Disney Dream on the final night of our recent Disney Vacation Club Member Cruise – a voyage elevated by the presence of everyone from Pixar Animation Studios Chief Creative Officer Pete Docter to Oscar-, Grammy- and Emmy-winning composer Michael Giacchino – I found myself thinking about a former Member Cruise star: Disney Legend Art Linkletter.
When people visit Hawai‘i, it‘s easy to see things you haven’t seen before. You can hike into a beautiful valley at Mānoa, or swim among the fishes at the coral reef at Hanauma. With so many extraordinary sights to see you might miss the little things that make Hawai‘i, and Hawaiian culture, so beautiful — like the ‘okina, a glottal stop used in written Hawaiian language.
More Articles ...
- Tour of Pixar Pier at Disney California Adventure Park: Toy Story Boardwalk
- Disney Signature Experiences Offer Magical Vacations Around the Globe
- Celebrate Arrival of ʻOlu, Duffy’s Newest Friend at Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa
- #DisneyParksLIVE: Watch the 2018 Tour De Turtles Live on July 28
- ʻOlu, Duffy’s Newest Friend, Makes Your Heart Sing at Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa