For 4 days in September 2023, Walt Disney World Annual Passholders are invited to attend a special merchandise event hosted at the ESPN Wide World of Sports complex.
From September 20 - 23, AdventHealth Arena at the Wide World of Sports complex will be home to a unique merchandise event for Annual Passholders. Highlights of the event include:
- Early access to purchase new trading pins and Pandora charms, including:
- EPCOT Reimagined Pandora Charm
- Journey to Imagination with Figment Pandora Charm
- Minnie Mouse Bride Pandora Charm
- Grogu Rose Gold Pandora Charm
- Access to a special Pandora charm just for Walt Disney World Resort Annual Passholders
- 60% off select merchandise—including select apparel, 50th Anniversary merchandise, Loungefly items and Dooney & Bourke fashions
- Photo opportunities to commemorate this occasion
- Special food & beverage offerings available for purchase
The event takes place from 10:00am to 7:00pm daily. Disney plans to use its virtual queue system to manage attendance. Beginning at 8:00am daily, Annual Passholders can join the queue. Individuals do not need to be physically at Walt Disney World in order to join. When the Passholder's group is called, he/she will have 2 hours to arrive at Wide World of Sports.
The event is open to only current Annual Passholders. All attendees should be prepared to present a Passholder card, MagicBand or MagicMobile pass upon arrival--along with a photo ID--in order to confirm identity. Guests of a Passholder are not permitted.
For additional details, visit the Passholder event page.