As Disney's Riviera Resort celebrates its first full week of operations, let's take a look back at the resort's grand opening, restaurant reviews, Tower Studio criticism and other coverage of the newest Disney Vacation Club destination.
Disney's Riviera Resort news and reviews from around the 'net :
- The Disney Parks Blog streamed the grand opening ceremony live; the archived 20-minute video is still available via their website
- Primo Piatto's breakfast and lunch are reviewed by the Disney Food Blog
- WDWNT.com examines the character breakfast at Tololino's Terrace, calling it one of "Walt Disney World's best"
- Disney Food Blog returns with a look at the signature dinner at Topolino's Terrace
- In a change introduced after opening day, Allears.net reports that Voyageurs' Lounge is now serving food and drinks from nearby Le Petit Cafe
- Disney Tourist Blog examines Riviera's Tower Studios and ponders whether they are "terrible or terrific"
- Meanwhile, TouringPlans.com simply calls the Tower Studios the "worst value in Walt Disney World"
- Every piece of Riviera merchandise available at La Boutique is documented at WDWNT.com
- Finally, TouringPlans.com walks the grounds of Riviera, offering an extensive look at the completed exterior