The water play area at one Disney Vacation Club resort is unavailable for the next several weeks.
From January 6 through early February, the splash pad at Bay Lake Tower at Disney's Contemporary Resort is closed for refurbishment. Other Bay Cove Pool amenities remain available to guests including the water slide and the pool itself. The closure only impacts the kids' water play area.
Guests are also welcome to use the Contemporary Resort's main pool which has its own splash pad and water slide.
Disney Vacation Club members may also pool hop to a variety of other resorts when staying on-site. Unfortunately, all other resort pools in the Magic Kingdom area are currently excluded from the hopping perk. Eligible pool hopping destinations include:
- Disney's All Star Resorts – all pools
- Disney's Pop Century Resort – all pools
- Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort – all pools
- Disney's Coronado Springs Resort – all pools
- Disney's Port Orleans French Quarter and Riverside – all pools
- Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge – all pools
- Disney's Beach Club Resort – Tidal Pool
- Disney's BoardWalk Inn & Villas – all pools
- Disney's Contemporary Resort – Feature Pool
- Disney's Old Key West Resort – all pools
- Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa – all pools
- Disney's Yacht Club Resort – Admiral Pool
Note that several of these resorts are currently closed due to COVID-19 including the All Stars and Port Orleans.