Valet parking has returned to three Disney Vacation Club resorts at Walt Disney World and will be added to four more in the coming weeks.
Disney's Riviera Resort
Valet parking is now available to guests staying at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa, Disney's Contemporary Resort and Disney's Riviera Resort. All three saw the service return in the early days of May 2021.
In the coming weeks, the parking service will return to the following destinations:
- May 16 - Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
- May 16 - Disney’s BoardWalk Resort
- May 30 - Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
- May 30 - Disney’s Beach Club Resort
- May 30 - Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge – Kidani Village
- June 7 - Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
BoardWalk, Beach Club, Kidani Village and Wilderness Lodge are home to Disney Vacation Club villas.
Valet parking is currently priced at $33 per day inclusive of tax. Guests with a disability parking permit receive complimentary service. There are no discounts currently offered to DVC owners.
Free self parking remains available to DVC owners and their guests staying at these locations. Cash guests at Deluxe and DVC resorts are subject to a $25 per day self-parking fee.
Thanks to Denise for the tip!