Today's DVCNews & Notes has something for fans of literally every Disney Vacation Club resort.
Disney's Polynesian Villas & Bungalows
Her are today's recent news links of interest for current and prospective Disney Vacation Club owners:
- Disney Vacation Club has posted wallpaper images for every DVC resort in both landscape orientation (for computers and tablets) and portrait (smartphones)
- New Disney Institute eductational programs have launched in conjunction with the 50th Anniversary of Walt Disney World, and DVC members can save 20%
- WDW News Today has details on new merchandise lines for several resorts including Disney's Contemporary Resort and Disney's Old Key West Resort, along with some new Disney Vacation Club member merchandise
- The sleeping capacity of One and Two Bedroom Villas at Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa has been officially expanded to 5 and 9 guests respectively, albeit with a somewhat odd disclaimer that it could change in the future "with the potential removal of the single pull-down bunk-size bed"
- PlanDisney's latest pocket guide takes a look at Disney's Polynesian Village Resort
- Disneyland's monorail returns to service today!
- EPCOT's Candlelight Processional will return for 2021 with celebrity narrators that include Jodi Benson, Blair Underwood and Pat Sajak; dining package reservations begin October 26