The highlight of today's DVCNews & Notes is 'Ohana's reopening, but there is plenty for fan of other Disney Vacation Club destinations.
'Ohana at Disney's Polynesian Villas & Bungalows
Her are today's recent news links of interest for current and prospective Disney Vacation Club owners:
- 'Ohana has officially reopened at Disney's Polynesian Village Resort and Disney Food Blog was there to showcase the menu and surroundings
- WDW News Today also has coverage of the 'Ohana reopening, with an impressive look at the new smoothies and specialty drinks.
- There have been signs of activity on an undeveloped plot of land around the Seven Seas Lagoon; WDWMagic.com is following the story
- TouringPlans.com takes the scientific approach to a Disney Vacation Club purchase, factoring guest satisfaction ratings into point requirements and costs
- Apparently guests are disappointed with one particular aspect the new family service dining at Disney's Beach Club Resort's Cape May Cafe (via Disney Food Blog)
- DVCRentals' latest blog post takes an in-depth look at fan favorite resort Disney's Beach Club Villas
- WDWMagic has opening dates for four more Walt Disney World resorts, staggered from October to December 2021