Today's DVCNews & Notes covers a big Disney Vacation Club resort anniversary, special dining events this spring, the extension of a merchandise discount and more!
Her are today's recent news links of interest for current and prospective Disney Vacation Club owners:
- This week, the Disney Parks Blog celebrated 25 years of Disney's Hilton Head Island Resort
- LaughingPlace.com has details on Easter and Mother's Day brunches planned for Whispering Canyon Cafe at Disney's Wilderness Lodge and Ale & Compass at Disney's Yacht Club Resort
- The DVC Planner app for Apple devices was updated back in December to include 2022 points charts for all Disney Vacation Club resorts
- OCRegister.com reports that Orange County California barely missed dropping to the red tier in the state's COVID-19 protocols. Local lawmakers hope to allow the theme parks to reopen when the area has reached the orange or "moderate" tier, although current guidelines from the governor would require the parks to remain closed until the county is in the yellow or "minimal" tier.
- 30% merchandise discount for Disney owned-and-operated retail locations at Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa has been extended to March 30, 2021 (per DVCMember website)
- LaughingPlace.com has a preview of safety measures that will be in place when Disney's Blizzard Beach reopens on March 7; DVC members can save up to $20 on tickets