Today's edition of News & Notes has updates on Halloween events for members, a video tour and food preview of Disney's Riviera Resort, some new characters in the elevators at Disney's Beach Club Resort, and more!
The latest news and links for Disney Vacation Club owners:
- Attractions Magazine has published an extensive video tour of the model rooms for Disney's Riviera Resort
- Meanwhile, Disney Food Blog previews some of the menu items planned for Riviera's restaurants
- The Halloween DVC member party at Disneyland is now open for reservations. A similar event planned for Walt Disney World has already reached capacity.
- TouringPlans.com shared photos of the Oogie Boogie pastry display in the Grand Californian's lobby
- The spa facilities at Disney's Grand Californian Hotel will be reintroduced in spring 2020 as Tenaya Stone Spa
- Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa is now offering live performances of "Moana", which features opportunities for resort guests to participate
- MiceChat.com has published a recent trip report from Aulani featuring details on this fall's pool maintenance, a food update and more
- The voices of characters like Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse and Goofy are now featured in elevator announcements at Disney's Beach Club Resort (via WDWNT.com)
- Disney Food Blog offers a review of breakfast at The Wave...of American Flavors located at Disney's Contemporary Resort