Disney's BoardWalk Villas, Disney's Wilderness Lodge, Moonlight Magic and Deluxe Studio villa stays are among the topics of interest to Disney Vacation Club owners in today's links.
Lucy the Elephant celebrates 138 years
Editor's Note: There is a wealth of blog posts, podcasts, theme park news and other peripheral information which is undoubtedly of interest to Disney Vacation Club members. While many may not warrant a full-blown write up for this site, we would like to help our readers find some of those sites and stories.
- July 20th was the 138th birthday of Lucy the Elephant, a pop culture icon featured at Disney's BoardWalk Inn & Villas (via Disney Food Blog)
- Alan S Dalinka from MousePlanet.com expressed disappointment in the recent Moonlight Magic event at Disney's Animal Kingdom
- Staying in a Disney Vacation Club studio villa soon? Check out the Top 5 Essentials courtesy of DVCStore.com
- DVCFan.com has tips on "How to Prepare for the Quick Disney Getaway"
- The Canadian Vacation Ownership Association presents a helpful list of Vacation Ownership Terminology (psst...it's not just for Canadians!)
- Disney's Wilderness Lodge is home to "Disney World's Best Hotel Suite" per Disney Tourist Blog
- Although operating hours have yet to be revealed, the Orlando Sentinel reports that Walt Disney World is looking to staff the Disney Skyliner nearly round the clock. Being unafraid of heights is considered a plus