Disney theme park operations worldwide will be shut down by the end of the week. Check inside for the complete rundown.
Following is a list of closures announced by The Walt Disney Company:
- Disneyland Theme Parks: closed at end of business Friday, March 13, 2020
- Disneyland Hotels: Closed effective Monday, March 16, 2020
The Downtown Disney shopping district in California will remain open at present time.
- Walt Disney World Theme Parks: closed at end of business Sunday, March 15, 2020
Walt Disney World hotels and Disney Springs will remain open at present.
- Disney Cruise Line: no new departures effective Saturday, March 14, 2020
- Disneyland Paris: closed at end of business Sunday, March 15, 2020
Disneyland Paris hotels will remain open.
The closures are initially expected to run through the end of March.
These closures join the parks of Hong Kong Disneyland and Shanghai Disneyland which have been closed since January and Tokyo Disneyland which closed in February.
Disney Vacation Club has yet to issue a formal point management policy for upcoming stays. However, reports indicate that Member Services is being very accommodating with regard to waiving the normal Holding account, banking and borrowing rules.