New Poly Declaration Adds 46 Studios to DVC Inventory

On October 17, 2016, Disney Vacation Development declared 10 Residential Units containing 46 Deluxe Studio Villas for the Disney Vacation Club inventory at Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows.

Polynesian Villas

Tokelau building at Disney's Polynesian Villas & Bungalows

 Physically, these 46 Studios are located on the first floor of the Tokelau Longhouse.

Including this latest declaration, 16 bungalows and 264 studios have now been added to the DVC inventory. This accounts for 2,989,488 points, or 74.1% of the Polynesian’s 4,032,720 total points. There are four bungalows and 96 studios that have not yet been declared for the DVC inventory.

Earlier this month, our tracking of DVC point sales indicated that more than half of the Polynesian's 4 million points have now been sold to members.  This milestone was reached 21 months after sales opened in January 2015.

PVB Declaration 20161024

Illustration of new Units added to Polynesian condo association

The new declaration gives DVC members access to more rooms at the Polynesian. For every Use Day, 74.1% of the resort can be booked using DVC points; the remaining 25.9% is still owned and controlled by Disney, which can use it for cash reservations or other ways it desires.

When fully declared, Disney's Polynesian Villas & Bungalows will include 360 Deluxe Studio villas and 20 watertop bungalows.


Wil Lovato is a contributor to DVCNews.com and has been a Disney Vacation Club owner since 2009. His DVC Home Resorts include Bay Lake Tower, Animal Kingdom Villas, and Aulani. He can be found posting on many Disney discussion forums under the username of “wdrl.”


Email

We use cookies to improve your experience. Continued use of this site indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

Accept