Disney has shared some new details on the updated lounge soon to open at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa.
Enchanted Rose takes its name and inspiration from the animated classic 'Beauty and the Beast.' Located in the former home to Mizner's Lounge, the second floor space will feature themed areas which echo the library and garden terrace in the Beast's castle, as well as the surrounding forest.
The lounge will offer a selection of small food bites, desserts and both alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
Among the selections are:
- Artisanal cheese selection with pine nut bread and raisins
- White sturgeon caviar served with egg timbale, crème fraiche, and chives
- Mini Smoked Short Rib Sliders with glacier blue cheese and onion marmalade on brioche buns
- Espelette Pepper-Spiced Shrimp
- Octopus a la Plancha with black olives, blistered tomatoes, and fingerling potatoes
- Crab and Gnocchetti Gratin with jumbo lump crab, gnocchetti sardi, robiola bosina mornay and citrus breadcrumbs
- Truffle fries
- House-made flatbread pizza featuring charred broccolini, seasonal mushrooms, fennel sausage, ricotta salata, and tomato confits
Cocktails include the Island Rose (grapefruit and rose vodka, lime, orgeat, pineapple, bitters, and rose water) and the Lavender Fog (dry gin, crème de violette, English breakfast tea, vanilla, and cream.)
Those who prefer a non-alcoholic beverage can choose from the Garden Cocktail (non-alcoholic spirit, lime juice, agave nectar, and soda) the B&B (fresh-brewed iced tea, lemon, blueberry, and basil) and the Rosemary Cooler (Odwalla lemonade, vanilla, and rosemary.)
Enchanted Rose will debut later this fall. Additional details can be found in our prior coverage.