In late 2018, Disney Vacation Club unveiled a wide variety of Membership Magic at Aulani, Disney Vacation Club Villas.
Among the new additions are:
- Exclusive Disney Vacation Club member check-in desk
- Exclusive pool wristband window: Visit the member window at Kawele Korner Elua for quick access to wristbands.
- Extended access to the Menehune Adventure Trail: Members have one hour of exclusive early access to the Maka'ala Trail, and one hour of late access to both Maka'ala and the Waikolohe Valley Trail every day.
- Aulani Mixology Workshop: On Saturday afternoons from 2:00 to 3:00pm, Aulani bartenders will host a workshop in the 'Olelo Room. Price is $55 per person.
- Photography Workshop: Both a Sunset class and a nighttime class are offered, introducing participants to a variety of advanced photography techniques. Classes are priced at $39 each with a 10% Disney Vacation Club discount offered. SLR carmera rentals are available for $15 (less 10% discount); camera rentals allow the participant to keep the memory card with their stored images.
- Painting with Light: Wave a wand to create a unique, coloful portrait. The workshop is held twice a week and members save 10%.
- Ukulele Lessons: Complimentary class with members receiving 10% discount on the purchase of a ukulele plus a free set of replacement strings. Class is typically held four times per week in the Pau Hana Room. Refer to the Daily 'Iwa for dates and times.
- Family Portrait Discount: Save 10% off the regular price of a 20-40 minute portrait session plus 50% off the price of the Disney PhotoPass Photo Disc.
Other activities and events are offered, including a free weekly Disney Vacation Club Member Celebration held most Mondays at 8:00am. Refer to the Disney Vacation Club website or the Daily 'Iwa for additional details.
Participants must qualify for DVC Membership Magic in order to receive discounts or attend member exclusive events. Schedules are subject to change.