All Disney Vacation Club properties at Walt Disney World are now participating in the Minnie Van transportation system.
In the fall of 2017, Walt Disney World unveiled the Minnie Van shuttle service, providing private point-to-point transportation throughout the Florida resort property. The service was rolled out gradually, starting with Disney's BoardWalk Inn & Villas and Disney's Yacht & Beach Club Resorts. Since then it has expanded to twelve resorts including:
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Disney's Beach Club Resort
- Disney’s BoardWalk Resort
- Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
- Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Disney’s Old Key West Resort
- Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
- Disney’s Pop Century Resort
- Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
- Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
Vehicles accommodate up to six guests and are outfitted with two multipurpose car seats for younger riders. The ride fee is a flat $20 per trip between any two points on Walt Disney World property, regardless of start and end points.
Club level guests at most resorts can book Minnie Van service between their Disney resort and Orlando International Airport. The cost is $150 for one-way transportation of up to 6 guests.
Rides can be reserved directly by guests via the Lyft smartphone app. For other information or assistance with rideshare requests, visit the bell services desk at a participating resort.
(Note original version of this story stated that Old Key West is not yet supported. Although it was omitted from a list provided by Disney sources, multiple readers have since contacted us to report success scheduling Minnie Van pickups at Old Key West.)