From January 6-31, Walt Disney World Annual Passholders can receive a 20% discount at a variety of Disney Vacation Club resort restaurants including Citricos, Flying Fish and Whispering Canyon Cafe.
The complete list of discounted dining venues is as follows:
- Biergarten Restaurant at Epcot
- Coral Reef Restaurant at Epcot
- The Hollywood Brown Derby at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Hollywood & Vine at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Jungle Navigation Co. LTD Skipper Canteen at Magic Kingdom Park
- Tiffins Restaurant at Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Tony’s Town Square Restaurant at Magic Kingdom Park
- Ale & Compass Restaurant at Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
- Boatwright’s Dining Hall at Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – Riverside (Dinner Only)
- Citricos at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa (Dinner Only)
- Disney’s Spirit of Aloha Dinner Show at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
- Flying Fish at Disney’s BoardWalk Resort (Dinner Only)
- Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort (8:30 p.m. show only)
- Jiko – The Cooking Place at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge Resort (Dinner Only)
- Sebastian’s Bistro at Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort (Dinner Only)
- The Wave… of American Flavors at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Whispering Canyon Café at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge Resort
The discount applies to regularly priced food and non-alcoholic beverages. It is available for lunch and dinner only, and is valid for the Passholder and up to three guests.
Also announced for Passholders is the Potion Purple Premiere Pop-Up Event in Tomorrowland at Magic Kingdom Park on Thursday, January 10 from 5-7pm. This merchandise event accompanies the debut of "potion purple" clothing, accessories, food & beverage and other items. Registration is not required by a valid Annual Pass and photo ID must be presented upon arrival.
For details visit the Disney Parks Blog.