It's a Skyliner-heavy edition of News & Notes, along with some other bits about Monorail downtime, news from Disney's Beach Club Resort and Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa and more!
The latest news and links for Disney Vacation Club owners:
- Skyliner popcorn buckets are now available at Epcot's Fife & Drum Tavern, and featured in a photo report from LaughingPlace.com
- The official D23 website offers a look at "5 Skyliner Sights to See at Walt Disney World"
- Website VacationInspire.com has a look at the faux travel posters on display in the Skyliner station at Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort, many of them DVC-themed
- Per WDW News Today, the Epcot monorail line will not open until 10:00am on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays so that maintenance can be performed; no end date for this abbreviated schedule has been published
- Renovated rooms at Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa are showcased in a new post at DisneyTouristBlog.com
- Even after its December reopening, Disney continues to spruce up Beaches & Cream Soda Shop with charming resort-specific artwork (via WDWNT)
- DisneyFoodBlog.com takes a look at new items available in several Walt Disney World gift shops, including those at Saratoga Springs and Disney's Old Key West Resort
- Duffy the Disney bear has a new friend; CookieAnn is now available at Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa (per Disney Parks Blog)