Our first News & Notes of the new year offers a few details about the two Disney Vacation Club resorts currently under construction, a look back at some New Year's happenings, restaurant reviews and more!
The latest news and links for Disney Vacation Club owners:
- WDW News Today has a few new details regarding the forthcoming Disneyland DVC property like the inclusion of an "outdoor water feature"
- Twitter user @bioreconstruct provides a new overhead look at construction on Reflections, a Disney Lakeside Lodge
- The newly reopened Beaches & Cream Soda Shop is reviewed by MouseSteps.com
- While Disney Food Blog offers some opinions on the good and bad from Capt Cook's at Disney's Polynesian Village
- Bar Riva at Disney's Riviera Resort is reviewed by WDW News Today
- And WDW News Today is back again with a look at the first ever New Year's Brunch at Topolino's Terrace atop Disney's Riviera Resort
- Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa is the subject of a massive virtual tour at DVCRequest.com
- Mickey and Minnie were spotted by @wdwmickeyhunter wearing uniquely themed outfits at Kidani Village on New Year's Eve
- Touring Plans offers an updated look at Disney's Old Key West Resort
- A DVC owner was reportedly banned from Walt Disney World property--excepting Saratoga Springs Resort--due to inapporpirate contact with a costumed Cast Member (per Newsweek)
- The DVC Planner app for Apple devices has been updated with the points chart changes and new seasons for 2021