One grand prize winner (plus up to 3 guests) can select from a variety of vacation destinations including Walt Disney World, Disney Cruise Line, Adventures by Disney and Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa.
In conjunction with the upcoming release of 'Ralph Breaks the Internet', Disney Vacation Club is giving one lucky family their choice from a variety of Disney vacation destinations.
Contest entry is available by visiting Connecttomagic.com. Both current and prospective Disney Vacation Club members are invited to watch a short promotional video. Upon completion of the video, the viewer will receive one entry in the sweepstakes. Up to 4 additional entries may also be received, one for watching each of 4 additional video clips.
Contact information must also be provided including name, email, mailing address and phone number.
The winner will be randomly selected on or about January 10, 2019. The Grand Prize winner can select from a variety of family vacation options including:
- Walt Disney World Resort: 5-day, 4-night vacation for the winner and up to 3 Guests
- Disneyland Resort: 5-day, 4-night vacation for the winner and up to 3 Guests
- Aulani, Disney Vacation Club Villas, Ko Olina, Hawaiʻi: 5-day, 4-night vacation for the winner and up to 3 Guests
- Disney Cruise: 3-night Bahamian cruise for the winner and up to 3 Guests on the Disney Dream
- Adventures by Disney: 7-day, 6-night vacation for the winner and 1 Guest to Costa Rica
Each vacation option includes transportation, lodging, theme park tickets (if applicable) and a cash payout to help offset taxes. The estimated retail value is up to $14,896.00.
Contest entry runs through January 9, 2019.
The trip must be booked by July 31, 2019 and travel completed by December 31, 2019. Blockout dates apply.
The contest is open only to residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia. Entrants must be at least 18 years of age. Other restrictions may apply. Refer to the official rules for complete eligibility and prize details.