Throughout the college and pro football seasons, Disney Vacation Club members can enjoy snacks and drinks while watching their favorite teams at Reunion Station.
Members have the opportunity to visit the "Reunion Station Game Day Lounge at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge" for a full day of football, food and fun. For $50 per adult and $30 per child age 3-9, DVC members and their guests will have access to Reunion Station from 12:30 to 8:00pm on game day. During their stay, they will enjoy at least 2 football games plus food and snacks. Adults age 21 and up will receive two alcoholic beverages while younger guests enjoy a Dole Whip and a Mickey ice cream bar.
Hot food will be served two times during the day from a menu which may include:
- Teriyaki wings
- 3-bean Angus beef chili with cornbread, sour cream, jalapenos and cheddar cheese
- Cheesy brisket with potato chips
- Deluxe Angus beef sliders with American cheese and carmelized onion jam
Cold items will also be available, such as:
- Finger sandwiches like BLT, smoked turkey and cucumber pita
- Crudite with ranch and hummus
- House-made potato chips
- Cookies & assorted cupcakes
The event will be available on the following Saturdays:
- October 5, 12, 19 and 26
- November 2, 9, 16, 23 and 30
- December 7, 14, 21 and 28
As well as the following Sundays:
- September 15, 22 and 29
- October 6, 13, 20 and 27
- November 3, 10, 17 and 24
- December 1, 8, 15 and 22
The event is hosted at Reunion Station located at Disney's Wilderness Lodge. Party size is limited to the Disney Vacation Club member and up to 3 guests. Reservations are required. Contact DVC Member Services to book.