Fresh off its Disneyland opening, Star Wars Galaxy’s Edge headlines the new issue of the quarterly Disney Vacation Club member magazine.
Among the stories presented in the 32-page full color magazine are:
- Marketed by Matthew - Terri Schultz introduces a young boy teaching his classmates to lobby their parents for a Disney vacation
- One on One - director Josh Cooley takes us inside the making of ‘Toy Story 4’
- Disney Community - the artwork, flooring and other finer details of Disney’s Rivera Resort
- Membership Extras - a look at the variety of golf discounts and programs available to Disney Vacation Club members
- Very Important Dates - upcoming schedule of Moonlight Magic events and several members-only dining events planned for later in 2019
- Community Kitchen - dining news including a new character breakfast at Napa Rose and changes to the ABC Commissary
- Disney Dish - recipe for Hoisin Grill Sticky Spare Ribs from Morimoto Asia at Disney Springs
- Neighborhood Notes - news and notes from around Disney Vacation Club including “Mermaid School” at a variety of Disney resorts, the new Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa and poolside cabanas at Disney’s Yacht and Beach Club Resorts
- Disney Destinations - an inside look at Star Wars Galaxy’s Edge now open at Disneyland
- Buzzworthy - coverage of changes throughout the Disney parks including the ’Zootopia’ themed land at Shanghai Disneyland and Jessie’s Critter Carousel at Disney California Adventure
- Disney Diversions - director Jon Favreau previews his live animation remake of ‘The Lion King’
- Disney Heritage - Jim Korkis shares several little-known insights on Disneyland’s Haunted Mansion
- ..and much more.
Disney Files Magazine is a quarterly publication available exclusively to Disney Vacation Club members.