Mary Poppins Returns earns the spotlight on the latest issue of the magazine exclusively for Disney Vacation Club owners.
Stories within the magazine itself include:
- We're all ears - new Senior VP and General Manager Terri Schultz writes about utilizing member feedback to drive DVC decisions
- Mary Poppins Returns - a look at the long awaited sequel to a true Disney classic
- One on One with Clark Spencer - second part of a Q&A with the producer of "Ralph Breaks the Internet"
- Disney Community - the Disney Institute lives on through a series of single and multi-day educational experiences, and members save 20% off select courses
- Membership Extras - new beverage seminars including the Seven Seas Tasting Cruise and "Mixology at the Olelo Room" at Aulani, Disney Vacation Club Villas
- Community Kitchen - dining news including Storybook Dining at Artist Point, City Works Eatery & Pour House at Disney Springs and Oga's Cantina coming to Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge on both coasts
- Disney Dish - recipe for Soft Gingerbread from the new book "Eat Lke Walt: The Wonderful World of Disney Food"
- Neighborhood Notes - news and notes from around Disney Vacation Club including the recent change in dining policies at Reunion Station and the new okapi calf at Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Disney Destinations - 2019 happenings throughout Walt Disney World including Mickey & Minnie's Surprise Celebration, the Epcot International Festival of the Arts and 30th anniversary of Disney's Hollywood Studios
- Buzzworthy - updates to the World of Disney stores, a new behind the scenes tour highlighting rhinos at Walt Disney World and a recap of the new planned changes to straws, shopping bags and hotel room amenities
- Disney Heritage - Dave Bossert on the unique animation desks at Disney Studios
- Walt Disney and the Magic of Christmas - Jim Korkis on Walt Disney's fondness for the holiday season
- ..and much more.
Disney Files Magazine is a quarterly publication available exclusively to Disney Vacation Club members.