Disney Vacation Club will host a member-exclusive cruise in September 2023 with visits to Castaway Cay and the Bahamas.
DVC's chartered voyage for 2023 is a 4-night cruise on the Disney Wish featuring a stop at Nassau in The Bahamas, a day at Castaway Cay and one day at sea. DVC member cruises are known for exclusive stateroom gifts, unique entertainment and a variety of on-board special guests.
The complete itinerary is as follows:
- Monday, September 4, 2023 – Depart from Port Canaveral, FL
- Tuesday, September 5, 2023 – Enjoy a day at sea filled with unique experiences and special shows created with Members in mind
- Wednesday, September 6, 2023 – Arrive at Disney Castaway Cay
- Thursday, September 7, 2023 – Arrive in Nassau, The Bahamas
- Friday, September 8, 2023 – Return to Port Canaveral, FL
Booking dates and prices have not yet been revealed. In order to book a DVC cruise, members are required to qualify for Membership Extras with 150 or more points purchased direct from DVC or via older holdings which qualify under grandfathered terms. Only qualifying points can be used to book the member cruise. Cash rates will also be available.
On July 19, Disney Vacation Club members are eligible to sail on just the second voyage of the Disney Wish. Due construction delays, the cruise was postponed 6 weeks from its initial departure. As a result, limited availablity remains for the July 2022 voyage. Interested members should contact DVC Member Services for details.