Among the topics covered in this quarterly edition are:
- Vacations You Never Outgrow - VP Ken Potrock on how members inspired new "unique experiences" and "exchange opportunities" to be announced soon.
- Grand Tour continued - A look inside a 3-bedroom Grand Villa at the Villas at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- One on One - with chef Frank Brough
- Disney Community - new additions to Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa
- Best trip ever - members who visited 11 Disney parks around the world in 22 days
- Member Perks - spa services at Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort and Grand Floridian
- My Disney Home - a look at members' Disney-themed home decor
- Disney Dish - Sauteed Shrimp with Feta Cheese from Citricos
- Neighborhood Notes - new excursions at Hilton Head; new Animal Kingdom Villas animals
- Disney Destinations - designing the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
- Buzzworthy - free LEGO mini build; Festival of the Lion King relocation; holiday happenings
- Disney Diversions - a look at the "Get a Horse!" animated short running with Disney's Frozen
- Disney Heritage - Tim O'Day on The Walt Disney Family Museum
- ..and much more.
Disney Files Magazine is a quarterly publication offered exclusively to Disney Vacation Club members. Print copies are mailed to members' homes. The current issue and several years worth of back issues can be downloaded in PDF format from DVCMember.com. PDFs are viewable on computers, tablets and many other mobile devices.