Authors: Disney Parks Blog
I have been in love with the Local-style Acai Bowl at Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa, since my first visit to O’ahu. This healthy and delicious smoothie-like parfait features fresh Hawaiian fruit, organic granola, local honey and other garnishings! To say I crave one here on the mainland every morning would c...
Over the years, many options have emerged for picking up groceries during a Walt Disney World resort stay. Services like Garden Grocer and We Go Shop will deliver, rentals and town car services allow guests to shop on their own, DVC resorts stock a limited selection of items. Even the Hess gas stations on property can be used to pick-up a few essentials at prices lower than what Disney itself charges.
Topic: How do you get groceries during your Walt Disney World stays?
- This Week in Disney Parks Photos: Disney’s ‘Grand’ Dining Offerings
- New 10-Course Menu at Victoria & Albert’s Expands Exquisite Dining Experience
- My Disney Girl’s Perfectly Princess Tea Party a Special Treat for Little Ones – and Parents, Grandparents
- Disneyland to spend $1B following extension of tax waiver
- 2-week refurb planned for Gasparilla Island Grill