Over the years DVCMember.com has received a host of improvements. Online funcationality allows owners nearly round-the-clock access to make reservations, pay annual dues, check point balances, bank points and so on. The most recent addition--the Resort Availability Tool--gives owners a snapshot of vacancies across a wide range of resorts, dates and room classes.
But the site is far from perfect. Among the noteworthy features not supported are making changes to existing reservations, transferring points, purchasing one-time-use points and making cash reservations with the DVC owner discount.
Topic: What new feature would you like to see added to DVCMember.com?
When was the last time you visited Downtown Disney at Walt Disney World? Even if its been only a few weeks or months, you might be surprised about all the changes taking place. New shops and restaurants are opening, like the Marketplace Co-Op and The Boathouse, while some old favorites, like the World of Disney store and Paradiso 37, are expanding.
- Selfie sticks banned from Disney's Florida parks
- One-of-a-kind Aulani Vinylmation up for auction
- Your Emotions Can’t Wait to Visit Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa
- Don’t Miss This Sweet Tribute to the Disneyland Resort Diamond Celebration at Disney’s Grand Californian Resort & Spa
- Changes to 2015 Merry Member Mixer schedule