In one of this week's feature stories, website MousePlanet.com pays a visit to Disney's Vero Beach Resort. Included are an overview of the resort's services, dining and recreation options, along with tips on a few off-property sites worth seeing.
Authors: Disney Parks BlogAs a Disney Vacation Club Sales Associate, Jose Colon has the opportunity to listen to guests share favorite Disney Parks vacation memories, tell them how Disney Vacation Club could be a part of their next vacation experience and provide assistance to them while visiting the Disneyland Resort....
The Disney resorts and theme parks are not just for kids. Many adults are drawn to Disney destinations...both with and without their brood in tow.
But Disney doesn't always seem to cater to the adult market, particularly with the now-complete demise of Pleasure Island. Still other adult-centric areas of Downtown Disney remain along with Disney's BoardWalk, restaurants which cater largely to adults, special events, etc.
Topic: What are some of your favorite adult-focused locations & activities at the Disney parks and resorts?
- Perfect Dish for Fall Weather from Chef Scott Hunnel at Victoria Albert’s at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort Spa
- Wildlife Wednesday: Baby Sea Turtles Hatch from Anna Elsa’s Nests at Disney’s Vero Beach Resort!
- Flying Fish breakfast menu
- Unforgettable Details of Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa: Menehune Bridge
- Vero Beach cooking demonstration offered