Authors: Disney Parks Blog
My fellow author Michelle Harker recently gave you a look at Gelatoni, the newest friend for Duffy the Disney Bear at Tokyo Disney Resort. This cool cat joins another friend named ShellieMay who was introduced in Japan a few years ago. During my time as a Disney Parks Blog author, I’ve received a number of requests for...
Renting Disney Vacation Club points is a great option for non-owners to save money on their Disney hotel accommodations. Renting points from an owner can often yield savings of 50-75% off Disney's rack rates. But one of the most obvious drawbacks is a restrictive cancellation policy. Given the point usage guidelines inherent to DVC, many renters have absolute non-cancellation policies, with the buyer advised to consider travel insurance.
Topic: What do you feel is an appropriate reschedule / cancellation policy for DVC point rentals?
- Unforgettable Details of Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa: Beginning a Journey at Laniwai Spa
- DVCapp.com returns as a DVC app
- Private pools for Poly bungalows
- Wildlife Wednesday: On Your Mark, Get Set… Let Them Go! – Sea Turtles Set Off On Migratory Journey
- Expanded complimentary waterpark access for Poly guests