The addition of another Disneyland-based Disney Vacation Club property has always seemed more a question of "when" rather than "if." But as the Villas at Disney's Grand Californian Hotel approaches its 6th birthday, there is no sight of another property on the horizon.
Still, Grand Californian points are among the most expensive to acquire on the resale market and difficult to come by.
Topic: Do you have any interest in a Disneyland-based DVC if another is constructed?
Authors: Disney Parks Blog
This week at Walt Disney World Resort some of the coolest photos came from the opening of the Disney’s Polynesian Villas Bungalows. The grand opening ceremony included performances by fireknife dancers, drummers, and the lighting of special torches that each represented different Polynesian islands....
- Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows Makes its Grand Opening Debut at Walt Disney World Resort
- Alex and Ani bracelets to return in April?
- Hippity Hoppity, Easter’s on the Way With Fun Foodie Ideas at Walt Disney World Resort
- Wilderness Lodge construction permit
- Discover With Me: Pau Hana Room at Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa