Walt Disney World Signature eatery Victoria & Albert's was named one of the top restaurants in the US for 2017.
Victoria & Albert's at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa has been named the #2 fine dining location in TripAdvisor's 2017 Travelers' Choice awards. Award winners are determined by taking into account reader reviews accumulated over a 12-month period.
The full top 10 list for 2017 is as follows:
- Daniel – New York City, New York
- Victoria & Albert’s – Orlando, Florida
- Charleston Grill – Charleston, South Carolina
- Alinea – Chicago, Illinois
- Chef and the Farmer – Kinston, North Carolina
- Halls Chophouse – Charleston, South Carolina
- Geronimo – Santa Fe, New Mexico
- Mama’s Fish House – Paia, Hawaii
- Restaurant Gary Danko – San Francisco, California
- Merriman’s – Kapalua, Hawaii
Victoria & Albert's has also received the prestigous Five Diamond Award by AAA.
The restaurant is regarded as the ultimate in fine dining at Walt Disney World. The 50-seat main dining room and 10-seat "Chef's Table" offer an amazing dining experince including 7- and 10-course menu offerings and a cellar with over 700 wine selections.
Dining reservations can be made up to 180 days in advance by visiting https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/