Disney Parks Blog
Earlier this year, we embarked on an exciting hotel-wide renovation at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa at the Disneyland Resort. The most extensive refurbishment since the hotel’s 2001 opening, guest rooms have been completely redesigned with a fresh sense of luxury and the pool deck has been refreshed with beautiful, new hardscapes to reinforce the Arts and Crafts style
One of the many vacation highlights at Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa, is spending time at the award-winning Laniwai Spa and its outdoor hydrotherapy garden, Kula Wai. With a host of rejuvenating services available—from massage therapies to herbal body remedies—the spa is the perfect place to unwind and relax.
Disney’s Wilderness Lodge recently welcomed the addition of a new Disney Vacation Club property, Copper Creek Villas & Cabins, as well as newly enhanced pool and dining areas. And now there’s one more new enhancement at the resort, the all-new Salon by the Springs!
More Articles ...
- ‘The Legend of Conch Flats’ Among Special Tours Engaging Members
- Disney Parks After Dark: Sunset at Copper Creek Villas & Cabins
- Hurricane Irma – Important Updates at Walt Disney World Resort
- Happy 6th Anniversary Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa!
- Popular Roaring Fork at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge Gets a Makeover, but Favorites Remain on Menu