Disney Parks Blog
With life-size gingerbread displays, brightly colored poinsettias, themed Christmas trees and more, Walt Disney World Resort hotel lobbies, which also serve as the point of welcome for Disney Vacation Club Members staying at adjoining Disney Vacation Club Resorts, are alive with holiday spirit this time of year. What’s your favorite Resort to visit during the holiday season?
From warm malasadas with cinnamon sugar at Ulu Cafe, to the signature mocha chantilly cake at ‘AMA‘AMA restaurant, our talented team of pastry chefs at Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa, bring the most creative, delightful treats to guests.
A growing number of Disney Vacation Club Members are taking a generous sleigh ride to the other end of the gifting spectrum this holiday season by giving family or friends the gift of Disney vacations. Among the “Give the Gift of Disney” options are guided vacations from Adventures by Disney, and a limited-time offer is sweetening the deal.
Have you ever dreamt of sleeping in the ultimate treehouse or craved the relaxation of vacationing in overwater tropical bungalow? All of these options and more are yours when you stay in Disney Vacation Club accommodations at Walt Disney World Resort. Which one do you want to stay in first?
More Articles ...
- DAY 4: Cooking Up the Magic Pumpkin Recipes
- A Closer Look: Great Hall Lobby at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa at the Disneyland Resort
- New Magic Awaits Guests at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa at Disneyland Resort
- Meet Aulani’s ‘Ohana: Laniwai Spa Massage Therapist at Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa
- Columbia Sportswear Adds More ‘Midweek Magic’ to Disney Springs