2018 Annual Dues Payable Today

If you are not making monthly payments on your 2018 Disney Vacation Club annual dues obligation, today is the day that the full balance is expected.

Disney Vacation Club

The due date for DVC Annual Dues payments is January 15, 2018.

However, Disney Vacation Club does provide a 31-day grace period to receive the full yearly payment.  After February 15, 2018, the account will be considered delinquent.  When an account is delinquent, Disney Vacation Club has the right to block the member from completing the check-in process for an existing reservation or from making future reservations.

Members who are seriously delinquent on their dues payments may be subject to legal action including foreclosure.

To make a payment, log onto DVCMember.com and click on "My DVC Membership" then "Annual Dues."

Members who are set up to make monthly payments will likely find that their first payment of 2018 is scheduled to be debited on January 15 rather than the first of the month.  It typically takes DVC a few extra weeks to make the necessary behind-the-scenes adjustments and begin processing payments for the new year.

To change the payment method on your account from annual lump sum to monthly installments--or vice versa--contact DVC Member Accounting.

DVCNews Reader Comments:
Re: 2018 Annual Dues Payable Today -- micelike
2018 Jan 21 11:29:51 AM
I preface this with - I did pay my dues on time. But what happens if you do not pay on the 15th of January exactly when paying annually? Does a late fee accrue starting that day? Or do you have up to some other date until new fees/interest kick in? Would something happen to reservations or anything like that?

Just curious. Thanks
Re: 2018 Annual Dues Payable Today -- wdrl
2018 Jan 21 06:28:09 PM
DVC members have a grace period until February 15th to pay their Annual Dues. Although dues are suppose to be paid by January 15th of each year, you have another month to make your payments.

If dues are not paid by February 15th, a number of things could happen. DVC could cancel a pending reservation, or require that the dues be paid before you are allowed to check in. DVC will also begin foreclosure proceedings against the member, although initially the proceeding are low-keyed. After a few months, however, formal foreclosure proceeding will commence which could result in DVD taking back the delinquent deed.

Also, if a member doesn't pay they dues by February 15th they are subject to late charges and interest.
Re: 2018 Annual Dues Payable Today -- KNWVIKING 2.0
2018 Jan 22 09:37:12 AM
We set up the monthly payment plan years ago and enjoy never having to think about due dates.

I know I'm giving up a couple points by not paying it off each year with a CC, but I just like never having to worry about it.
Re: 2018 Annual Dues Payable Today -- micelike
2018 Jan 24 08:46:00 AM
Thanks for the info. My CC turnover date is so close to the 15th and I was wondering what would happen if I pushed it to make sure the month closed before I made the payment. If possible, I wanted to avoid it from clearing in that credit card cycle. Again, didn't want to risk it this year but good to know.
Re: 2018 Annual Dues Payable Today -- micelike
2018 Jan 24 08:55:55 AM
KNWVIKING 2.0 wrote:

It's a thought. I have another year to think about it now. Thanks
Use login box at upper left to comment