It's not quite Christmas in July but the latest issue of Disney Files Magazine features a somewhat out-of-season Olaf on the cover. Unsurprisingly the new issue includes a look at the new "Frozen" attractions coming to Disney parks, 25th Anniversary coverage and more.
Among the topics covered in this quarterly edition are:
- Our most eventful year yet - Ken Potrock looks at the 2016 members-only events scheduled for Walt Disney World parks and promises more is still to come
- "Frozen" Things Due in Summer - a look at the new 'Frozen' musical at Disney California Adventure and additions planned for Epcot's Norway pavilion
- Membership Milestones - a 4 page look at key events in DVC history including resort openings, website additions and more
- Disney Community - tree planting ceremonies to celebrate Earth Day
- Membership Extras - a look 25th Anniversary merchandise, Magic Kingdom Fireworks Cruise and fishing tournament
- Community Kitchen - dining news and new menu options from Disney's Grand Californian Hotel & Spa, Disney's WIlderness Lodge and more
- Disney Dish - an update on restaurant news across the Disney parks along with a recipe for "S.E.A. Shu Mai" from the Skipper Canteen
- Neighborhood Notes - details on minor club changes which occurred in recent months including reopening of the Polynesian's Oasis Pool
- Disney Destinations - 'Star Wars' fireworks coming to Disney's Hollywood Studios
- Buzzworthy - coverage of changes throughout the Disney parks including Disney Springs expansion, many new character meet-and-greet locations and Luigi's Rollickin' Roadsters at Disney California Adventure
- Disney Diversions - a look at "Finding Dory" and the live action remake of "Pete's Dragon"
- Disney Heritage - Tim O'Day takes us back to 1991 for Disney Vacation Club launch, Walt Disney World's 20th anniversary and "The Rocketeer"
- ..and much more.
Disney Files Magazine is a quarterly publication available exclusively to Disney Vacation Club members.