Under the heading of "Culinary Magic", Disney Vacation Club has announced a unique Thanksgiving Day meal option for its members.
Site of the meal is the Fantasia Ballroom at Disney's Contemporary Resort. From 3:00 - 5:00pm on Thursday November 27, diners will be treated to a buffet dinner featuring traditional holiday favorites. The menu includes "Carved Roasted Turkey Breast with Giblet Gravy and Cranberry Orange Relish", "Honey Ham Steaks with Glazed Apples and Cherries" and a selection of holiday desserts.
A cash bar will be offered featuring the holiday-themed Caramel Apple Martini.
The full menu can be found HERE.
The price is $89.95 per adult (age 10+) and $49.95 per child which includes tax and tip. Reservations begin on October 1 and run though November 14, 2014. Contact Disney Vacation Club Member Services to book. Full payment is due at the time of booking.
Guests with existing Disney Dining reservations for Thanksgiving Day may cancel those plans without penalty when booking the Disney Vacation Club meal.
Disney Dining Plan entitlements may not be used and no discounts will apply to this meal. Note that the Tables in Wonderland program is blacked-out throughout Walt Disney World on Thanksgiving Day.
Other terms and conditions are as follows:
- Cancellations must be made 48 hours in advance to avoid surrendering the full payment.
- Guests must be 21 with Photo ID to consume alcohol
- Transportation Time: please allow up to 1.5 hours for travel to your destination.
- Party size limit of 16 guests
- Credit Card Required at time of booking
- Menu Items, Pricing and Hours are subject to change without notice.
- Guests under 18 must be accompanied by a paying participating parent or guardian
- Member ID Required at Check In
- Food Allergies must be noted at time of booking